Frequently Asked Questions


Q:  Who do I contact if I have a question about my HOA account?
A:  Please call CAMP’s Resident Service Center at 855-477-2267 regarding all accounting issues.

Q. Who do I contact if I have questions about my Country Club fees?
A. Please contact the Country Club at 703-723-5330

Q: How do I get in touch with the Board of Directors, or any of the committees?
A:  Please go to under the tab “BoD” then click on Contact Us.

Q: What do I do if I rent out my house?
A: Please provide a copy of the lease to the HOA Office.  Notify your new tenants that they are required to attend an orientation at the HOA office to familiarize them with the community’s guidelines.  Also, the HOA staff will need to update the database regarding all gate fob devices.  Please note that BCA Guidelines prohibit rental of a portion of your home.  Only the entire home may be rented with a 6-month lease minimum.  Ensure that you provide your most current address to the HOA Office staff.

Q: How do I add names to my guest list?
A: Log onto your DwellingLIVE account ( and add your guests, either as temporary or permanent.  Please contact the HOA Office if you need assistance with your DwellingLIVE account.

Q: How do I update my property records if I previously rented my house but now I’ve moved back into my house or changed my contact information?
A: Please provide the onsite staff with the current documentation to update all databases.

Q: What do I need to do if I moved from one property to another within the community?
A: Please come in to the HOA office and provide the onsite staff with the current property information.  Remember that the gate opener fobs stay with the property.  Gate fobs are not transferable.

Q:  Who do I contact if my cable and/or my Internet is out and/or running slow?
A: Please call Comcast on the Belmont Bulk account phone number at 855-638-2855.  A dedicated customer service team is available to assist you Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.  If the line is busy, it will roll over to a general 800 customer service number.  Make sure the representative is familiar with the Belmont Bulk account.

Q: Who do I contact if my car has been towed?
A:  Please call Road Runner Towing at 703-450-7555.  Road Runner is located at 45660 Woodland Road in Sterling, VA  20166.

Q:  How do I get a new mailbox or a wooden post? 
A:  You can call Main Street Mailboxes at 703-753-5521.  Additionally, you can log onto the website and select “Mailbox info and Replacement” from the “Home” tab for directions.

Q: How do I report a landscaping concern?
A:  Please go to under the tab that reads “Landscaping” then click “Report a Landscaping Concern”.

Q:  How do I rent the dance studio in the Recreation Center?
A:  Please call the Country Club at 703-723-5330.  All amenities, such as the fitness center, pools, golf course, basketball courts, playgrounds, and soccer fields are managed by the Country Club.

Q:  How do I sign up for ballet, tap, karate, Moms Club, Bible Club, etc.?
A: Please call the Country Club at 703-723-5330.   All clubs and activities are managed by the Country Club.

Q:  What are the hours of operation for the pools?
A:  Please call the Country Club at 703-723-5330.  You may also call the Fitness Center at 703-723-5344.

Q:  Where do I order my resale documents for BCA?
A:  Please visit CAMP’s website at, scroll to the bottom and click on the Closing Portal.  Register to use the Portal.  Once registered, the system takes a couple of hours to update.  Once updated, you are ready to order Closing Documents.  Please contact Customer Service at 855-477-2267 for questions or concerns regarding your order.  Be sure to order your documents for ‘Belmont Community Association’.

Q:   Where do I order my resale documents for The Ridges? 
A:  Please go to and click on the “Closing Portal” box

Q: What should I do if I see a wild animal in my backyard?
A:  Please call Animal Control at 703-777-0406.

Q:  What do I do if my gate opener key fob isn’t working?
A:  Please contact the management office at 703-723-8300 to schedule a battery replacement.

Q: What should I do with the gate opener key fobs when I move out? 
A:  All fobs convey to the new owner at settlement of the property just like keys and/or garage door openers.

Q: How do I submit an application for approval of my exterior modification?
A. You will find the information you need to submit an application for review by the Covenants Committee on the community website at by clicking here to begin your application.    Please contact the Covenants Administrator at [email protected] if you need help or have specific questions regarding your plans.

Q: How long do I have to wait for a decision regarding my Design Review Application?
A: The Covenants Committee has up to 45 days to review and make a decision on all design review applications. The applications are now online and can come to a decision at any point during that time; however, if it has not be decided upon and the 45 days will lapse between meetings, management will bring the application to the committee meeting prior to the end of the 45 day period. Typically during the off season November 1 – March 1, most applications have reached a decision at the very next committee meeting provided the Covenants committee has all necessary information included on/with the application. You will be notified of the decision within three business days. Please keep a copy of the decision letter for your records.

Q: Do I need approval from the Covenants Committee to remove a tree from my property?
A: This question has many answers depending on the condition and location of the tree.
Live tree, on your property – No live trees with a diameter in excess of five inches, measured 12 inches above ground, nor flowering trees in excess of 2 inches similarly measured, or marked in a “landscape preservation area/ tree-save area” may be cut without prior approval from the Covenants Committee in conjunction with the Grounds and Facilities Committees.  For more tree-save Do’s and Don’ts please click here.
Dead tree, on your property – In contrast, any dead plants, trees and shrubs on your property that are not marked as “landscape preserve/tree-save area” should be removed immediately.  You may replace the dead plants, shrubs, or trees with a similar species and size without application approval.  Click here to apply.
Please note:  Removal of fallen trees in a “tree-save” area is prohibited, as this is a part of the natural ecology of the site.

Q: What do I do if I have a dead street tree on my property?
A: After receiving approval through the Covenants process the Homeowners are responsible all costs associated with the  removal and replacement of the street tree.  Click here to explore the full policy.

Q: Is there a policy as far as portions of the home being rented out (i.e. basements being rented out)?
A: According to the Association’s Governing Documents, Article 8, Section 8.5., Leasing (this can be found in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, which is posted on the website, under the “BoD” tab in “Governing Documents”), residents are not permitted to lease out portions of their home, only the entire home can be leased.  While overcrowding may be in violation of the Association’s Declaration, such violations of occupancy restrictions can be very difficult to prove and enforce.  If you have witnessed or have evidence of an Occupancy violation, the Association recommends that residents contact Loudoun County Government to report such violation.  Loudoun County has a section on their website called Residential Occupancy, where you can access a form for complaint of violations regarding occupancy issues.  The website allows complainants to remain anonymous while reporting these violations.  If you have a valid occupancy complaint, please go to: and report your issue to Loudoun County.

Q: What is being done to stop the Shopping Guide flyers and other local newspaper solicitation that are enclosed in plastic bags and dropped in front of our driveways? 

A: The Association’s management staff and Board take seriously the expectations of members that solicitation be minimized within the community.  To that end, management has posted signs at the gated entrances to the community and at the entrances of villages located outside of the gated area.  These signs quote the Loudoun County soliciting prohibition ordinance.  This has reduced some of the outside soliciting within the community.

From time to time, aggressive companies will still enter the community for solicitation purposes.  Management staff does communicate directly with those companies, to remind them about the county ordinance, in an attempt to have them refrain from this activity and we have directed the gate staff to prohibit these individuals from driving into the gated portion of the Association.  Unfortunately, the Association does not have any practical enforcement mechanisms to stop solicitors from engaging in these practices in those areas located outside the gated portions of the Association.  If you see any solicitors acting within the Association, please feel free to notify the Loudoun County Police Department.